Russia, the world’s largest nation, borders European and Asian countries as well as the Pacific and Arctic oceans. Its landscape ranges from tundra and forests to subtropical beaches. It’s famous for Moscow's Bolshoi and St. Petersburg's Mariinsky ballet companies. St. Petersburg, founded by Russian leader Peter the Great, has the baroque Winter Palace, now housing part of the State Hermitage Museum’s art collection.
Russia has history this historic side of Russia is the one for those looking for bright palaces, high-walled fortresses and ancient churches. Some very interesting places that you definitely loved to see are the Moscow and St Petersburg the twins of national treasures. A hike around Lake Baikal, and trekking in the Altai Republic, skiing or rock climbing in the Caucasus, water-rafting .
Global Tour and Services comes with exciting packages of Russia.
27TH DeC DEPARTURE
RUSSIA New YEAR with day trip to tashkent
INR 74999 *GST APPLICABLE T&C apply
3N in Renaissance Moscow Monarch Centre
3N in Holiday Inn St. Petersburg Moskovskye Vorota
7D/6N MOSCOW & ST.PETERSBURG
- Return Airfare -Ex Delhi on Premium Carrier
- Accomodafion in Luxury 4* Hotels
- Reqistration fee in hotel
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Gala Dinner on New vear Eve (31st Dec)
- Moscow City Tour, Red square, Metro Tour
- St.Petersburg City Tour, Kazan Cathedral, Nevsky Prospekt Tour
- Day Trip in Tashkent with City Tour and Lunch
- One Way High Speed Train
- Airport and Train Transfers
- English Speaking Guide
lce Skafing & Snowman Making
Exclusive Gala Dinner on New Year Eve
Day Trip in Toshkentwith City Tour & Lunch